IsoPharm - Pharmaceutical and Biopharma Analyzers
Rapid, In-situ Chemical Analysis
IsoPharm Analyzers from LT Industries are small, rugged analyzers designed for use in chemical production plants and R&D laboratories. They can be used for both laboratory and online measurement in a variety of high value applications. Product quality is crucial in all industries, but this is especially true for the pharmaceutical industry. The LT Near Infrared (NIR) analyzer provides measurement results in seconds, in the lab, on-line, and in-process.
LT-NIR can help meet your measurement needs:
- Measure Microbial Fermentation properties for increased process control in small scale or manufacturing scale fermentor vessels. Probes are CIP and Autoclavable and the multiplexer allows for monitoring up to 20 vessels with one analyzer.
- Insitu analysis of Mammalian Cell Culture reactions allows for the realtime monitoring of important parameters to insure your process stays in control during long reaction runs.
- Raw Material Identification is made simple with easy to use software. The analyzer is robust and suitable for moving around the warehouse. Full spectrum capabilities provide for material inspection capabilities to suit any need.
- With a wide range of online hardware LT Industries has a solution for your Process Analytical Technology (PAT) NIR applications.
- DQ-IQ-OQ-PQ validation packages available.