LT Industries Sampling Accessories
Enabling Measurement Versatility and Accuracy
LT Industries provides a variety of sampling stations for liquids, solids and slurries, online and in the lab. Be it Petroleum blending, hazardous materials, liquids, powders, slurries, corrosive agents, or tiny quantities of pharmaceuticals at very low temperatures LT can meet your sample needs. Below is a listubg of many of the standard sampling tools LT Industries has available. Contact LT Industries for more information on your exact measurement needs.
Process Flow Cells
- Flow-Through-Cell (FTC) - These cells have a tiny footprint and are able to provide high resolution online transmission measurements.
- Absolute Reference Cell (ARCell) - Patented LT Industries technology allows for the most accurate online measurements possible.
- Transflectance probe - Mounted either directly in process or on a side stream, with high energy bubble shedding technology designed to measure liquid streams. Transflectance probes provide a simple measurement solution with minimal process modifications.
- Transmittance probe - Mounted either directly in process, on a side stream, or spanning a conveyor or film roll system. These probes provide high resolution measurements of both liquid and solid samples due to their high energy throughput.
- Reflectance probe - For measurements of solids, powders, chips, pellets, films and other products in a conveyor, on a roll or a similar environment. Reflectance measurements can be non-contact.
- Flanged (DIN or ANSI), Threaded (NPT or BSP), or Ingold connections
- High temperature and pressure
- Retractable (Automatic or manual) for easy cleaning
- Teflon, Hastelloy of other chemically resistant material
- CIP, SIP or Autoclavable
- Bubble Shedding Transflectance Probe
- Reflectance Probe
- Laboratory Flow Cell
- Laboratory AR Cell
- Reflectance Sample Cup for Solids
- Curvette Sampler
- Bulk Sampler with Sample Averaging
All LT-NIR Spectrometers come with high energy fiber optics. The special multibundle silica core allows for maximal energy transmission, even over long distances. This technology has been utilized by large industrial facilities across the world to measure process points far away from the analyzer. When combined with an optical multiplexer and LTBus integration software, large industrial processes can be continuously monitored and controlled.