Increase Capacity and Quality with Real-Time Monitoring of Mixing
LT Industries provides both Online/in process analyzers as well as bench top, laboratory, and mobile systems. The Mix/bending detection system combines analytical power and intelligence with ease of use in an integrated package. Using patented technologies, the IsoChem Mix Detection Analyzer integrates with your system for an automated and continuous monitoring of product homogeneity. Our unique approach brings the power and speed of LT-NIR to the mixing and blending process for real time controls.
In the blending and mixing applications across all industries, the goal is to achieve good product mixing and a homogeneous product. This is critical to the products quality and performance. Off line methods of insuring mixing is complete are time consuming and expensive. Use the IsoChem Mix Detection Analyzer to get instant, real time notification when the product is homogeneous.
In addition to determination of blending/mixing completion, the IsoChem is also able to measure a wide range of physical and chemical products. This allows you to insure the product is mixed AND measure properties such as viscosity, flash point, and many more specific parameters of your product. All online, and all automated.
- Save Money & Increase Production Capacity - With real time determination of the degree of mixture, know when the batch mix is completed so you can move on to the next batch and ensure a uniform product quality.
- Easy Implementation of a Powerful Technology - Measure a wide range of products without the need for traditional calibrations.
- Rapid Return on Investment - On-Line measurement offers increased production yield, reduced waste and improved quality control. In addition, LT Industries' rugged process NIR technology has virtually no operating costs.
- Reduce the amount of lab work - eliminate of expensive tests, lower lab costs and reduce operator requirements.
- Rugged NIR technology and fiber optic sampling accessories are suitable for any environment.
- Multiplexer allows for up to 20 measurement points with one analyzer, greatly reducing system cost, as well as design and integration costs.
- Fully Automated System - LT process analyzers communicate with your Distributed Control System, PLC's, networks, or other control hardware using our Automation Package
Contact LT for more information on what we can do for your process.